Peter N. Chalmers, MD is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in the care of shoulder and elbow problems, from young athletes to shoulder arthritis. His practice includes minimally invasive arthroscopy, ligament and tendon repair and joint replacement. To know more about his services, please click on the below tabs.
- Shoulder Subluxations, Dislocations, Instability, & Labrum & Ligament Tears
- Slap Tears
- Frozen Shoulder
- Baseball & Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder Tendon Tears and Rotator Cuff Tears
- Bursitis and Scapular Dyskinesis
- Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement Without Cutting Tendons
- Steroid Injections
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Labral Repair and Shoulder Stabilization
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call to schedule an appointment or click here to request an appointment online.